Once Health Canada has approved a drug or medical device for use in Canada, the public drug plans must decide if the product will be eligible for public reimbursement. As such, the clinical, economic and patient evidence must be prepared by experienced staff. An evaluation and review is conducted with the provinces or centrally via Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH).
Product regulation, and market access can be complex and always changing. At AXSource Consulting, market access consulting experts are ready to guide you when it comes to regulatory agencies, prices, and reimbursements. To help you make an informed decision, we can carry out the research required for your reimbursement submission.
Whether you are looking to get your drug listed on a formulary or need help communicating with regulatory agencies, AXSource can be your trusted partner.
Our market access consulting services include:
1. Market Access Strategy
2. Pricing & Reimbursement Strategy
3. Liaison with Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH)
4. Liaison with provincial ministries
5. Preparation of submission packages
6. Regulatory evaluation for your product in a wider market